So my phone has this feature where when I set an alarm it tells me how much time there is between now and when the alarm will go off.
On the one hand, it allows me to more tangibly grasp the distance between two times to know when to head to bed.
But on the other hand, I’ve never been able to so accurately gauge my impending level of misery, and I don’t really like having that power.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
I’m officially cosplaying Dipper for Otakon.
I bought my hat on Amazon today and got my shorts and vest the other day.
Everything else I already had. I just need to pick up a wig at con. I’ll probably be doing it Friday.
You know what the Green Heron is basically the best heron because it is like 90% neck so when it is all folded down it looks like a giant head with wings and legs
but then suddenly ZOOP
fucking green herrons
What the fuck
floran, starbound, star bound, my art, art, cute, chibi, plant, plant person,
long post, image set, eyes,
otakon, con, personal,
nsfw language, images,
rugrats, nsfw text, i love it,
nsfw language, image,
bird, neck, image, text, animal,