So my boss asks me to come in to work to fill in for her literally every day that I have off. I cannot remember the last time I had a period of time off where I was not asked to go to work.
I kind of feel bad for not doing it but
I want to enjoy my time off and I need to recuperate because I’d been really stressed recently and the biggest launch of the year is in less than two weeks when our boss will be away at a conference.
- when someone catches you putting your binder on
- when you try putting on your binder after a shower and you’re still kind of wet
- people asking where your boobs went
- not getting the right size
- seeing the binder through your shirt
- the constant doubt that your chest is lop-sided
- having to exercise with one on
- those terrifying seconds/minutes when your stuck half-way in your binder
- roll ups
- back pain
12. being too large-chested to have a binder make you flat
13. that period of time when your old binder starts turning grey and fraying
14. not having enough money to get a new binder
15. ordering a new binder only to have it be the wrong size
We went hiking yesterday to Calvert Cliffs which was really awesome. The beach was great and we found lots of shells and sea glass (but no shark teeth unfortunately).
I also bought and wore shorts for the first time in ages. Now I’m really sore from walking 4+ miles, but at least I have a day to rest up.
Tomorrow I’ll be going to the Ren Fest for the first time! I’ve lived here for close to 10 years and never had the opportunity to go, so I’m excited.
me: i want something very short and small and cutesy but most importantly body safe and discreet
sex toy companies: try the DEVASTATOR SEVENTY THREE INCHES OF PURE JELLY RUBBER HYPER REALISTIC VEINS WE SHOWED IT TO A NUN ONCE AND SHE BURST INTO FLAMES THERE’S ONLY ONE SETTING: DEVASTATION THE VIBRATIONS CAUSED AN EARTHQUAKE MILLIONS ARE DEAD
snake, rat snake, spiral, animal, reptile, i love it, these snakes are so pretty,
persona, persona 5, anime, gif warning, what a wonderful thing to wake up to,
also my phone was off so i didnt get her message til now oops, work, personal,
gender, misogyny, sexism, this is all i'm ever going to post about this,
gender, binder, trans, nonbinary, genderqueer,
gender, they, this is incredibly relevant to my life, even the people who know my pronouns get it wrong., and they have no idea how incredibly painful it is,
rin's text posts, personal, life,
nsfw language, sex toy, death mention,
snake, hand, tiny snake, reptile, animal, cute,